Our woodworking machines
Smart solutions to overcome your daily challenges
Vitap has been present for over 60 years in the field of woodworking machines. Our production is distinguished by the ability of our machinery to offer smart solutions, which are able to simplify the life of the user in the wood processing machines, wood panels and other materials. Our machines are in fact able to process materials in corian, bakelite and HPL (High-Pressure decorative laminates).
These qualities have allowed us to become an important reality in the sector, established worldwide, able to work in about 80 countries.
The Vitap range includes CNC machines, edgebanding machines and boring machines for processing wooden panels.
- Eclipse 2.0 is a semi-automatic edgebanding machine with a universal trimmer, ideal for working shaped (concave and / or convex) or straightened or large panels. Compared […]
- Fusion 2.0 is one of our semi-automatic edgebanding machines for shaped pieces. Equipped with a 1kg glue tank, it is able to process large and small […]
- Point Acoustic is the CNC boring machine that produces acoustic and sound-absorbing panels of excellent quality: by drilling and grooving, the machine is able to make […]
- Point Grooving is a CNC machine dedicated to the realization of grooves on wooden acoustic and sound-absorbing panels: Point Grooving allows to create acoustic modules for […]
- Point K2 2.0 Point K2 2.0 is the technological evolution of numerical control machines for wood processing. The power of 4 machines is concentrated in a […]
- Our Quartz 6.7 is an automatic one-side edgebanding machine. This machine is the perfect tool for craftsmen and operators who need to apply wooden edges professionally […]
- Sigma wood boring machines are specifically designed to meet the needs of large-scale production. Vitap has always been looking for increasingly intelligent and innovative solutions, with […]
Many of our products are born from listening and suggestions from our users, in order to build customized machines tailored to the real needs of our customers.
The sales office reports in detail to the technical office the feelings, needs and needs expressed. In this way we can create new machines or update existing ones. Our aim is not only to offer a product, but above all solutions, intelligent means to work the wood better.
When one of our machines goes into production all the mechanical parts that compose it are processed by CNC machines. Before moving on to assembly, all the parts are thoroughly tested in the latest generation quality control department.